RID is the Research and Innovation Department of HTE.
The RID team at HTE is dedicated to the advancement of polyurethane-based elastomers and their application.
Working in close cooperation with scientists at Huntsman’s R&D and technical centers in Everberg, Belgium; Auburn Hills, USA; and Shanghai, China, the HTE team can provide a complete polyurethane science service, optimized to help solve complex customer challenges.
Our RID laboratory and Huntsman’s R&D centers contain testing apparatus and industry standard equipment that can be used to assess the quality of polyurethane materials and the techniques used to manufacture elastomer products.
We are experts in:
• Rheological analysis
• Fourier Transform Infra-Red spectroscopy (FTIR)
• Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC)
• Size exclusion chromatography (SEC)
• Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR)
• Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA)
• Plus many other disciplines.